Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Low Prices

So ever since I started selling jewelry, I have been on the look out for quality materials at great prices, found that. I have been working on getting my bookkeeping in order, got that done. And I have been trying to cut overhead that causes my prices to be higher than I would like, DONE IT!! As a result of these things all coming together Honey Beads & Jewelry is proud to announce new pricing on all items! Some have actually went up slightly, but only because they use the best materials and in order to continue using the best materials, it was necessary. However you will notice that the majority of the items have been dramatically reduced, by 50% or more!! Great quality at Great prices, what more could one ask for!! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment